WCNA 2018 - abstract submission and online registration is NOW OPEN!
The scientific Organising Committee of WCNA just announced that the abstract submission and online registration for the upcoming nurse anesthetists's congress is now open. Here you will find the registration fees for WCNA 2018.
Participants are invited to submit abstracts for presentations which fall within the scope of the WCNA2018. Please indicate the preference for free-communication (oral) or for poster presentation. Details about abstract submission with downloadable guidelines and registration fees with their contents, terms and conditions are also available, please read carefully.
Abstracts can be submitted in the following topics:
- Perioperative Pain Management
- Donor Management and Organ Transplantation
- Difficult Airway Management
- Safety and Quality Issues of Anesthesia
- Challenges of Anesthesia in the Day Surgery
- Anesthesia Specialities
- Progress/Issues in Nurse Anesthesia Education
- Nurse Anesthesia Practice
SIGA/FSIA would be honored if members of our community represent Switzerland on this event and willing to contribute by submitting an abstract of their own. On our website we offer tools on how to issue an abstract for a poster presentation: www.siga-fsia.ch/beruf/poster